Archive First Latest Search Fanart    
Subscribe Characters World Links Extras Fran├žais  
Fairy Dust

Page: 7- On board!

Posted on 8th Apr 2012, 1:18 AM

7- On board!
Rate this page: X X X X X
Rating: 5, with 1 votes
Add a comment
Author's notes
View Dodom's profile

8th Apr 2012, 1:18 AM

Dodom

92% of headshots are fatal. The remaining 8% might actually be the worst.

I know you're all disappointed now. In panel five, crouching like that after that sort of motion, there's just no way his cloth would hang between his legs. But I am waaaaay too classy for lowly fan service, you'll have to find another source of fat hairy panty shots. You'll survive. :P

Comments:
View LooeyQ's profile

29th Mar 2013, 12:39 AM

LooeyQ

OUCH!

Rate this page: X X X X X
Rating: 5, with 1 votes
Add a comment
© 2012 - 2017 Dodom | Hosted by ComicFury RSS | View profile | Top